[vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text animation_delay=”0″]QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY POLICY
Since its inception, COFESEG has provided services in the stone quarrying market, always offering its reliability and quality of service as a priority sales argument. Aware that the current times require a further step towards environmental sustainability and efficient energy management as an integral part of the management of the company, with this document establishes the new framework for the achievement of the objectives and goals from the date of approval.
COFESEG further recognises that this new approach requires the participation of the company’s staff and all our collaborators without whom it would be unfeasible and that our main objective will be to comply with all applicable regulatory and other agreed requirements, which will be considered as a starting point.
This document affects all our activities of sale, distribution and repair of machinery and spare parts for stone quarrying and is part of our integrated management system in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 and UNE-EN ISO 50001 standards.
The commitments assumed by COFESEG, established by our management and shared not only by our team, but also by all our collaborators are:
- To support the acquisition of quality, environmentally friendly and energy efficient products and services. To this end, open channels will be maintained with our collaborators to transmit them the information gathered from the market that facilitates quality designs, respectful with the environment throughout their life cycle and with better energy performance results.
- Comply with current legislation, as well as other requirements to which our company subscribes related to quality, environment, energy efficiency and energy use and consumption.
- To achieve a high level of performance through the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, through the establishment of specific and quantifiable objectives whenever possible, the allocation of necessary resources and the performance of internal audits to assess their adequacy and effectiveness.
- To control our environmental aspects and in particular the use of energy in order to prevent actions that may cause high environmental or energy impacts in the activities carried out and in the use of our equipment.
- To guarantee the participation, information and communication of COFESEG staff in quality, environmental and energy matters, in order to achieve continuous improvement in the performance of our activity.
- To plan and provide adequate training through the provision of the necessary resources to enable compliance with and development of this Policy.
The Management of COFESEG, by means of this document, undertakes to disseminate and update its content and to define the objectives of the organisation within the framework of the points defined above.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][/vc_section]